Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dr. Seuss Baby Shower

Four women that I work with are pregnat and due around the same time so we had a combined baby shower for all of them. Kelse a former employee at CHA and I threw them a Dr. Seuss themed shower. It was a lot of fun to make the decorations for it and it all came together an hour into the baby shower ha. Some people from work were helping with food and it wasn't brought for a while but it all turned out ok. I was just freaking out a little bit... and the first people to show up came fifteen minutes late so I was worried no one was coming but it had a pretty good turn out. We just played a couple relaxed games and ate food, and talked, and opened presents. It was fun to do! And a mom from the school we work at made a way cute Dr. Seuss cake for us. I can tell it was a lot of work for her and she did a great job.


This was the matching red and blue items and the other egg and ham sandwhiches were on the non matching table

Close up of the cake


Cutest detail of the cake!


Party favors (bags of swedish fish since you can't tell)




Garland with Dr. Seuss quotes hanging from it for a game

I just made these for the baby gifts. I wish I would have taken pictures of the jungle ones but I had already wrapped them when I remembered I needed a picture still.
 Sorry all the pictures are a little dark because it was in a basement and it was dark outside!

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome girl!!! When your the party planner, it's always stressful and then everything turns out! Very very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete