Saturday, November 10, 2012

iPad Peacock and More


I figured out how to add my paintings from my ipad so you can actually see the picture! I'm so excited about it. Here are some I've been working on, and I reposted a couple of them now that the picture quality looks a lot better!


Peacock

This one I was actually in St. George and had a dream about this painting and woke up while my husband was still sleeping and painted it. It didn't turn out like my dream and it's not the best painting but it was fun to play around with the different mediums that the Art Rage 3 program can do!

Oats

White House

Reflection

I'm excited get some more done! This program is amazing and I can't believe all the stuff you can do on it. It helps me get my jitters about painting out because I'm not using up my expensive paints to just play around. It will help me plan out a painting first and then recreate it with actual paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment