Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ropes Course

Last weekend Casey and I went to see Sky Fall on friday night. We just went to the Payson theater so we were sure to get tickets. It was nice to be inside while it was snowing outside! Then we had to walk to the car in tons of slush. The movie was pretty good, I fell asleep during the first 007 movie and never saw the second one so I don't have much to compare it to but it was entertaining.

Saturday Casey and my brothers all got together to play the new Halo video game while the girls worked on crafts. Chels and I watched a chick flick that I hadn't seen in a while and Courtney came and ruined it by making fun of it:) It was kind of cheesy but hey a lot of chick flicks are. I was working on decorations for a babyshower I was throwing and I'll post anothe post with all the pictures of how it turned out! After the boys were done playing (actually we had to leave otherwise I think they would have played all night) we headed to the Provo Beach Resort with Casey's family. We all played a game of bowling then Casey, Shelby, Andy and I went on the ropes course. I don't like the bowling ally, the pins are attached to chords and they fell down when you didn't hit them and sometimes if you hit them they didn't fall down. I don't think we will ever play bowling there again. The ropes course was pretty fun, it wasn't as scary as I was hoping it would be but it was fun to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment