Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Great Week and Ipads

I haven't posted in a while so I will give a quick update on what has been going on then I will show some paintings on my ipad I've been doing.

Our little ferret Ringo has been sold. My earlier post about our ferret being so great is still ture...but when you don't have your own place and your ferret decides he likes to tear apart carpet to sharpen his nails, he has to go. I would love to get another ferret some day when we have our own place and a tile or wooden floor room to put it in. It's been sad and I keep thinking that it's time to get Ringo out of his cage, then I remember he isn't here. Hope he is enjoying his new home!

Conference weekend was pretty great because I got to get a ton of crafts done. I crocheted like crazy while watching over the weekend. I made a chunky scarf for my mom and then loved it so much I made one for myself. Then I made baby and adult headbands for my school's upcoming Gala. It is our biggest fundraiser of the year and since I hate asking people for free things I decided to just make a bunch of things myself. Over conference weekend and up until today I have made 8 baby headbands, four adult headbands, and two baby boy earflap hats. My husband hasn't gotten much of my attention lately ha. Pictures of all the things I've crocheted to come.

On Monday It was my wonderful Momma's birthday. She is 49 years old, not that she would like me to announce it, but for 49 she looks GOOD! I can't even believe she is almost 50 because she really does look so young. The only way to tell how old she is is by looking at how old her kids are and the fact that she has two grandbabies. I love my mom so much and hope I look like her when I'm her age. We all ate out at La Jolla Groves at the Riverwoods mall in Provo which is a little bit on the fancy side but we had our whole family and babies that were eating snacks brought by their moms and silverwear being thrown, and my brother in law Marc spilled water all over the table and down onto my lap. From my backside it looked like I had peed my pants. So we probably stuck out a little bit sicne we weren't as fancy as the other people dressed in suits. Afterwards we went to my sisters and had a delicious pumpkin better than anything cake that Courtney found on pinterest. It was great!

This week I have won $100 worth of fabric from Skye Reve Fabrics that I am very excited about and can't wait for my shipment to come so I can get sewing. Also it is our fall break at the school I work at so we are heading to St. George. See what a good week it is?

Ok long post so far, but I do want to share some paintings from the ipad. We bought one recently for a really good price on KSL and I have loved it! And no not for games or anything like that, for an awesome painting program where I can make paintings without spending money on paints! I can figure out how to paint it and it will make it go so much faster when I go to paint it with actual paints. Here's a couple!




And apparently I need to find a better way of uploading the paintings because that quality is really bad! Hmm...I'll work on that one. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment