Monday, October 22, 2012

Super Saturday Craft

On Oct. 20th our ward had their super Saturday full of lots of fun cooking classes, book reviews and best of all...Crafts! I only signed up for one craft and I'm glad I did because it took longer than expected due to all the sanding.

I first started off the day by waking up and getting ready way earlier than usual on a Saturday and went to the store to make a big crockpot of soup to the event. I didn't realize how long the darn soup would take, it took me double the time than I had planned for it! Then of course on the way over to the church it spilled out on every turn because I made so much. I wasn't too happy starting off the day. Once I got to making my craft though it helped calm me down!

Here are my family blocks I made. They had chosen great crafts to do and I loved this one. It matches my blue and black table pretty well.



This was my favorite block
Oh and it was my first Modge Podge project that didn't bubble on me. I finally know how to work with it so I'm excited about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment