Saturday, September 8, 2012

Church Bag #2

Before Mother's Day of this year I started a church bag for myself. When Mother's Day came along I put mine aside and made one for my mom. I finally picked mine up again and finished it! It was more complicated than the one I made for my mom and was never motivated enough to finish it until a couple weeks ago and now I'm finally making a post about it!

Here is the finished project:




The magnets on the pockets a extremely strong which makes the pockets hard to open which isn't my favorite, and I also accidently put the straps going the wrong way ha. Instead of one strap going on the front and one on the back I put one end of them on the front and hooked the otherside to the back so it doesn't sit quite right when you put it on your shoulder:(. Unfortunately I figured this out after I had sewed the lining into the bag and am too lazy to fix it! Other than that I love the end product. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think it looks great. I hate when you figure out all that stuff that you wish you would have known but now it is too late.

    ReplyDelete