Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gala Crochet Items

I'm pretty bummed out, I completely forgot to take pictures of everything I made for my school's upcoming Gala. I did take pictures of some things before I had finished them and a picture of my work table that I'll post. There aren't pictures of the two baby girl hats or the two baby boy hats I made....but I'm sure I'll make lots of them in the future.


Gotta have my Dr. Pepper while working


They looked much cuter when they were finished but that's the only picture I have! I made 8 baby headbands, 4 adult headbands, 2 baby boy hats, and 2 baby girl hats. It kept me a little busy! I plan to open up an etsy shop one day but I need to start making my own patterns for that. Anyone have any tips to go about creating an etsy shop?? I'd love some pointers!

2 comments:

  1. You are making some cute crochet items. I really like your paintings too. I've thought about opening an etsy shop for my knit items. But unfortunately, i don't have time for it right now. Hopefully in the future i'll have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to swap tips if either of us get around to it! You would do really well with one you are so talented

    ReplyDelete