Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hair time!

My beautiful sister Chelsea went off to her junior prom last night. I have always loved doing my own hair for dances. I think when you go and get it done, they don't always know what looks good on your face and I know what looks good on me so I just do it myself! Occassionally I get to do Chelsea's hair for her. The dance before prom she just wanted it down and curly and I am NOT the master at just curling hair. She had me do a friend's hair and that's all she also wanted but her hair wouldn't curl for me so I ended up pulling it up. I can do updos and that is about it! I told Chels no more doing her friend's hair unless they want an updo. Luckily last night that is what Chels wanted so an updo she got! While I was doing her hair my older sis Courtney was doing her makeup. Chels just had to stand there and everything else was done for her. She even insisted on calling us her slaves and directed us around all night. I guess a girl needs a night like that every now in then where she can be pampered. The end product was a success, Chels looked so beautiful. It made me miss high school and my wedding because I don't think I'll have many more events that I can dress up in a beautiful dress for.

Here are some pictures of her hair. Personally I think the hair looked much better than the pictures are showing it, pictures just never do hair creations justice. Maybe if I had a really nice camera....


The bottom swirl wouldn't stay in with just bobby pins so we had to end up using a rubber band that turned the swirl into more of a bun. It had looked better before but it still looked better I think than this pic. makes it look.
 After getting Chelsea ready the fam, brothers, sisters (minus Chels) and dad, went to eat at the Mexican and Seafood place in Spanish Fork. We were there for two whole hours! It was really busy and at the end we had to ask for our check three times and we still never even got it so we had to go up to the cash register. Food was good but it was such a long wait. My stomach had been hurting me all day and the food did not make it feel any better. I got to enjoy it while I was eating but once I was home I was in pain. Worth it? I always say it is before I go and eat greasy food, then when I'm at home needing to lay down on it I change my mind. We were suppose to play games with Marc and Court but Cannon was being too fussy and they headed home. It just ended up being a night with me and Casey watching the biggest loser while I held my stomach. Still was a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment