Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pregnancy Update

On Friday we drove home from Vegas late at night and boy was it a tough ride home. On the way to Vegas we left in the morning which seemed to make me a lot less uncomfortable because my back wasn't hurting me for the day but driving in the evening is really hard on my back. I was so grateful we didn't have any problems while in Vegas and that we made it home without giving birth (not that I'm about to pop I just worried about being away from home and delivering.) Saturday I woke up to a big change in my stomach. Baby girl decided it was time to drop already and my stomach went down a couple of sizes. It makes me a little sad not having my big belly ha! But it is much easier to bend over now and instead of lots of back, and rib pain, I'm getting hip, pelvis, and lower abdomen pain. Oh the joys of pregnancy. But I was a little worried just because she wasn't moving as much as she normally does and the occasional movements I did feel were so tiny compared to her big kicks that have been hurting me lately. I also was leaking fluid, so just to make sure I went to the hospital to have them monitor her. Everything looks fine though and I'm not going into preterm labor yet. Hopefully since she has already dropped at 31 weeks 5 days, she will come a little bit early! I wouldn't mind if she came in four weeks, that seems like a good amount of time for me to finish getting ready for her and it would make it so I wouldn't get to a  too uncomfortable stage. If I was like my mom with her first, I would be having this baby next week! That is a little too soon for me. I had so much more energy during the second trimester and was feeling really great besides my back pain, now I am back to being so tired all the time and having to pee constantly. I have dreams about her all the time and usually she has lots of dark hair and is a very beautiful baby but one time I had a dream that she had red eyebrows, dark hair, and elf ears. She wasn't so cute that night ha and my husband in my dream said she took after him since he has a red beard and brown hair. I just can't wait to see her and finally be able to hold her! I think I will miss watching my stomach do flips all over the place though. My favorite is when I place my hand on my belly and she slowly pushes either her foot or hand right into the cup of mine and just sits with it there. I can't wait to finally be able to actually hold her! Oh and she started getting hiccups around last Saturday and this whole week she has gotten them at least once a day, sometimes twice.

27 Weeks

Beginning of 31 weeks

At the end of 31 weeks after she dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment