Sunday, June 2, 2013

Baby Tutus

I have loved crocheting tutus lately! I think they are just adorable. The problem is, I keep giving them for baby shower gifts and so I don't really know what they look like on because none of the babies have been born yet. I'll have to get some pictures of our baby in hers when she arrives. I'd love to make some more so if anyone is interested in getting one from me let me know!

This one went to my cousin who's baby is due in June
This one to a girl I work with who's baby is also due in June, I love the colors and am making one for my own little girl.

This one I just lined a couple layers with a color instead of making the whole ruffle a different one. It won't fit our baby until she's a year old
Idea for this tutu came from this website but I altered it a bit but it's a great one to follow if you don't know how to alter it yourself!

Hopefully we will be able to afford a nice camera soon so I can take better pictures of the things I make, cross your fingers for me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment