Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby Items for Baby Timmy

One of my sister in laws just had a baby boy and named him Carson. I made him a blue hat that was supposedly newborn size, but when it was put on his head it was huge on him! I guess I'll make premie sizes from that pattern for newborns from now on. My other sister in law that we live in the basement of is having her baby sometime soon! If she doesn't go into labor soon, they are going to induce her because she hasn't been having the easiest time the last couple weeks poor girl. Here are some things I made for her baby Timmy when he comes.

Hat and booties
peepee teepees! much needed neccesity for boys
front of Bapron
Back of Bapron
Shoes:)
bottom of the shoes
Crochet hat comes from here, Peepee teepees from here, Bapron from here, and the shoes from here.

1 comment: