Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lagoon

For my summer break from work I wanted to do something really fun and Casey hadn't been to Lagoon for seven years, I hadn't been in three, so that's what we decided our fun trip would be! We went on a great day (we would recommend tuesday) that was not busy at all. In the first hour we were there we had hit all the major rides including the new ride for 2012. We had to sit down for a bit after that hour because we were both feeling a little sick. We realized we were a little too old to run between rides and hit one after another and not feel it. It was such a fun day! We didn't have to wait for longer than 15 min for a ride the entire day, and we were able to actually take time to visit the pioneer village that they have. It is awesome to see all the vintage clothes, carriages, guns, etc. that they have stored there. It was also cool to see the chapel, houses, and pictures of the pioneers and early members of the LDS church.
New ride, I liked it a lot!
Sick faces after the first hour

Wind-blown look after wicked

We did the big huge swing it was so much fun! I got a little scared when Casey pulled the trigger and we were falling without the chord being tight. Ah it was awesome!
Loved spending the day with my wonderful Hubby! Since all of our friends and family have babies we just went the two of us and it was so much fun just being together.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you did the huge swing thing! I don't know if I could ever do it. You guys are brave. What a fun day. Jordan and I went to Lagoon with our neighbors right before we were all planning on another round of trying to get pregnant. You have to get all that fun stuff in before because it's a long 9 months of doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete