Friday, June 29, 2012

Birthday fun!

I had my 21st birthday on June 21st. Happy golden birthday to me:) I had a great fun filled day which my husband started off for me. He gave me beautiful flowers and made me my favorite breakfast, crepes with strawberries and rasberries, for me before I headed off to work.

They were my favorite flowers, gerbera daisies.
After work we headed up to Payson Lakes to spend two nights camping with Casey's family. We have a new camping tradition to go every summer as a family. April my mother in law made cupcakes and icecream for my birthday and had candles for me to blow out. 
Here's a picture of my cupcakes and my adorable nieces
My birthay got to continue all the way till Saturday (or at least I claimed this day as for my birthday). We went boating with my family right after we got back to camping. Boating is usually what I ask to do on my birthday and this year I still got to a couple days after. I love boating! We had so much fun out on our new tubes. My dad got two of them that each have four seats so we have lots of people out tubing at once. We had some crazy waves that day and were bouncing pretty high. Luckily no injuries except for sore stomachs from laughing so much and sore arms on Casey and probably Rhonda for riding on the back seats.

first boating of the year pic
The crazy day continued. As soon as we got home from boating we cleaned the house, and got it ready for a barbecue with mine and Casey's families. Everyone helped out lots with getting the backyard ready and with food. We had a great bbq and played volleyball. I had thought about dividing the teams into Ricks vs. Lunds but it's a good thing we decided to mix cause I don't think us Rick's would have done very well against the Lund's who are great at volleyball:). I'm sad I didn't even think about getting pictures of everyone together until after they had left but I got a picture blowing out my candles on the great cake my mom made for me. Oh wait she made two great cakes for me. She's the best!

The candles didn't stay lit for very long because of the wind, there were probably only 5 lit when I went to blow them out and I couldn't even get all those out.
 I loved my birthday! My family is just the best there is. 


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Happy Birthday Syd!! P.S. I hate that picture of me in the background. Eww!! I need to work out. It was fun playing Volley Ball even though I suck and I'm sure everyone was tired of me saying Sorry. haha

    ReplyDelete