Saturday, May 19, 2012

Church Bag

Chels gave me the perfect idea for a gift to give my mom for mother's day. I had been working on a church bag for myself and my mom told me that Chelsea had told her that the bag she brought her stuff to church in was hideous. Perfect!

This is my mom's bag I made for her, made from the butterick B5197 pattern. My bag has been underway since before I started my mom's bag but I haven't had time to finish it yet. I just want a Saturday to stay at home to get projects done that I have started and not finished!

Finished product
Inside of the bag

Chels modeling it for me
The bag and the one I'm making for myself turned out to be a little smaller than I thought they were going to be so you can't fit a binder and scriptures in them...but they are still cute. Hopefully I'll finish mine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment